[oe] meta-python/python-matplotlib

Maxime Roussin-Bélanger maxime.roussinbelanger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 19:23:51 UTC 2018

Nice! Thanks for the work you've put in that recipe.

It might be enough for what I have to do.

Looks like still missing "${PYTHON_PN}-importlib" in the RDEPENDS.

Do you have a mirror or a tar.gz that correspond to the SVN repository?
Looks like sourceforge has been down for a while...The one on the download
page of the libagg website isn't the correct version.

Max