[oe] apache2 startup problem

Arno Baumfalk a.baumfalk at astro-kom.de
Tue Mar 6 12:35:26 UTC 2018

Hi,

on my system, which is based on the pyro-brances of poky and
meta-openembedded, I have the problem, that the apache2 webserver does
not start.
The reason seems to be in the file
meta-oe/recipes-devtools/php/php/70_mod_php7.conf:

LoadModule php7_module lib/apache2/modules/libphp7.so

<FilesMatch "\.ph(p[2-7]?|tml)$">
     SetHandler application/x-httpd-php
</FilesMatch>

<FilesMatch "\.phps$">
     SetHandler application/x-httpd-php-source
</FilesMatch>

When checking the apache2 configuration, I get following error message:

$> /usr/sbin/apachectl configtest
AH00526: Syntax error on line 7 of /etc/apache2/modules.d/70_mod_php7.conf:
Multiple <FilesMatch> arguments not (yet) supported.

Can somebody help?
Arno