[oe] [OE-core] [RFT] GCC 8.1

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Sun May 13 23:35:16 UTC 2018

Hi Ross

I pushed a few more fixes to branch which fixes

kernel build issue
ovmf build issue
python2 build issue (your fix)

I could not reproduce the mesa issues that is shown on AB

With this I think we should be in better shape. Can you retry

http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=kraj/master

Once again and please bump the kernel version in poky to default by
removing the pinning

meta-poky/conf/distro/poky-lsb.conf:PREFERRED_VERSION_linux-yocto_linuxstdbase
meta-poky/conf/distro/poky-tiny.conf:PREFERRED_VERSION_linux-yocto-tiny
meta-poky/conf/distro/poky.conf:PREFERRED_VERSION_linux-yocto ?= "4.14%"

Thanks
-Khem