[oe] [meta-qt5] Do_install_append() with qmake

Dylan Bartlett dylan.bartlett at metixmedical.co.uk
Fri May 25 17:10:38 UTC 2018

Sorry all, ignore this. Do_install_append works, from what I can only call
a formatting issue in my recipe seems to have stopped the _append from
running.

Fixing some of the formatting in my _append function seems to have started
things working.

My next issue seems to be that my application is building in a debug
configuration and the linker is producing a pretty large binary (~150MB).
But I haven't exhausted myself on that issue yet.

Thanks for taking the time to reply even though this is my own fault,
Dylan