[oe] Thud branch has been created

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 00:28:00 UTC 2018

Dear Friends

We now have thud ( 2.6 ) branched out for few days now if you have not
already noticed.
So far the master and thud branches are similar, so if you have
patches that you want to include into thud release please mark it so
and CC Armin for ack, as official release maintainer
for thud, Please include the branch in your thud testing if you have
been doing so,

I will keep master in sync with thud for couple of weeks while holding
the patches like gnome3 in
master-next until then, so we can easily do needed backports into
release branches.

Thanks
-Khem