[oe] OpenJDK 8 Segfault on i.MX6

Attie Grande attie.grande at argentum-systems.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 18:35:30 UTC 2018

Hi again,

As a follow-up (under Aleksey's guidance) I applied the following patches:

- JDK-8202600 [1][2] had no effect, but I'll be keeping it applied.
- JDK-8194739 [3][4] and things have sprung into life.

I'll prepare a patch and submit tomorrow.

Attie

[1]: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8202600
[2]: http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8u/jdk8u/hotspot/rev/ca4663e58916
[3]: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8194739