[oe] Using libpam with systemd but without systemd-logind

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Sat Oct 27 10:36:03 UTC 2018

[ This discussion really belongs on the openembedded-core mailing list
  since it concerns libpam and systemd, both of which are part of OE-Core,
  so that is where I am responding. However, I have kept openembeded-devel
  as bcc: to inform of this move. ]

I am by no means any PAM expert, but prefixing the line inserted into
/etc/pam.d/common-session with a '-' should make libpam not output
anything to the logs if pam_systemd.so does not exist.

//Peter