[oe] [openembedded][wayland][weston]: How to configure screen resolution

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Mon Sep 10 08:30:21 UTC 2018

Hi Mohamed,

On 9.09.2018 14:10, Mohamed Dawod wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to know how to change the screen resolution using weston.ini file ?

You can set the resolution size width and height in pixels with property
mode in the output section of weston.ini. For example:

[output]
mode=1680x1050

Please have a look at weston documentation for details.

> How to generate this file and use it for my image?

You can update or provide your version of weston.ini through a bbappend
file.

Best regards,
Leon

--