[oe] Demos for the Yocto Project booth at ELCE in Edinburgh

Nicolas Dechesne nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org
Tue Sep 18 13:29:21 UTC 2018

Dear all,

As usual, the Yocto Project will have a booth at the ELCE conference
in Edinburgh next month. While the booth is a great opportunity for
everyone to get a new sticker of your favorite project ;-) we are also
very excited when developers from our community get a chance to show
off the fun and cool things they build thanks to the Yocto Project!

If you want to bring any of your cool demo on the YP booth, please
send me an email so that we can plan and discuss any of the logistics!

Also, don't forget the YP Dev Day Europe, which is right after ELCE,
in Edinburgh, more information can be found here:
https://www.yoctoproject.org/yocto-project-dev-day-europe-2018/

cheers
nico