[oe] http://layers.openembedded.org/ back online

Michael Halstead mhalstead at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Sep 27 00:46:49 UTC 2018

The layerindex is online and serving again as of 00:40 UTC.

Extensive database activity during our upgrade today revealed file
system corruption leading to the unplanned downtime. Instead of
repairing the issue in place the service has been moved to a more
reliable platform. We took fresh backups before beginning the upgrade so
no data has been lost.

The upgrade is continuing now.

--
Michael Halstead