[oe] Will a commit currently on master make it to a specific future release branch

Ram Subramanian ram at meraki.com
Wed Apr 10 05:29:28 UTC 2019

Hi oe-devel,

I was wondering if the following commit that is currently on the master
branch is slated to be cherry-picked to either the (upcoming) warrior or
zeus branch(es) (or both)? I noticed that new branches aren't always
created at the HEAD of origin/master.

b42de097d - Pascal Bach - squid: upgrade 3.5.27 -> 3.5.28 (4 weeks ago)

Currently neither of those branches exist in the upstream repo, and knowing
this information will make it easier to plan for it accordingly; especially
since we're close to the next release going by the yocto releases page.

Thank you,
Ram