[oe] About Qualcomm mdm9607 armv7a-neon-vfp-oe cross-compile toolchain

张健龙 albert_zhang at xtev.cn
Sat Jan 19 06:59:34 UTC 2019

Hi,
When i wanna to build armv7a-neon-vfp-oe cross-compile toolchain for qualcomm mdm9607, because i just wanna build third-party software on this target machine. But i always built failed when i use oe-core.

At first, i clone the oe-core from codeaurora:
$ repo init -u git://codeaurora.org/quic/le/manifest.git -b release -m LE.BR.1.2.1-84000-9x07.xml --repo-url=git://codeaurora.org/tools/repo.git
$ repo sync
After i get this recipes, i follow the Wiki of OpenEmbedded For MSM,:
$ source oe-core/build/conf/set_bb_env.sh
$ bitbake  -v meta-toolchain
But i always get an error that mention me can't inherit qcommon.bbclass, because in the project, i can't find the file, i don't know how to fix this error, and which recipe should i use to setup the machine in bblayers.conf.

I try many method to get the toolchain, i alse check the email:
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2014-April/095222.html
and OpenEmbedded documents and GNURadio, i got others toolchain scripte, i didn't get the qualcomm mdm9607 toolchain.

How can i build the armv7a-neon-vfp-oe toolchain?

Thanks
albert