[oe] OE Summit @ SCaLE 17x - Sunday March 10th 2019 - Pasadena CA

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 16:31:16 UTC 2019

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 5:40 AM Andrea Galbusera <gizero at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 8:26 AM Trevor Woerner <twoerner at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The schedule for the OE Summit has been posted:
> > https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/schedule/sunday
> > https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/open-embedded-summit-0
>
> To whoever can double check and fix the schedule... it looks like
> there's a typo at the second link, where Alistair's talk is listed
> twice. From the first link "Lokesh Kumar Goel
> OpenEmbedded in LG Products" should be at 11.30am instead.

Thanks.

There are a bunch of other snafus with the webpages (i.e. the title of
Alistair's talk is actually "RISC-V and OpenEmbedded", and some of the
links to the speakers' bios doesn't seem to work properly). I had notified
the organizers even before I sent out this email, but didn't want to wait
even longer to let everyone know about this event. Hopefully the organizers
can get around to fixing them soon-ish.