[oe] [meta-java] merged changes to master

chris.laplante at agilent.com chris.laplante at agilent.com
Mon Nov 18 00:30:01 UTC 2019

Hi Khem,

Maybe not what you were directly asking about, but any idea why my patches are incorrectly attributed in Patchwork? E.g. https://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/165487/ or https://patchwork.openembedded.org/project/bitbake/patches/?submitter=12924. Is it because of my company's usage of Microsoft Exchange?

Thanks,
Chris