[oe] [meta-java] openjre-8 fmacro-prefix-map problem

Lennart Sorensen lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 26 18:30:11 UTC 2020

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019, Vincent Prince wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> I see that there is a patch that should fix the problem:
> https://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-java/tree/recipes-core/openjdk/patches-openjdk-8/openjdk8-fix-adlc-flags.patch
> It is applied but it seems target compilation options are non filtered?

I just hit this problem too, and found out why it isn't filtering.
TARGET_CFLAGS isn't actually exported so the build can't use it to filter.

Adding this to openjre-8_242.bb fixes the problem:

export TARGET_CFLAGS
export TARGET_CXXFLAGS

No more problem with the host gcc/g++ complaining about -fmacro-prefix-map
being unknown.

I suspect openjdk-8 would need to same fix but I didn't build that yet.

--
Len Sorensen