[oe] [meta-java] changes pushed to master

Richard Leitner richard.leitner at skidata.com
Mon Feb 17 08:01:20 UTC 2020

Hi,
this is a note to let you know that I've just pushed the following
changes to the master branch of the meta-java repository at
     git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-java

Alex Kiernan (1):
      recipes: rename distro_features_check to features_check

André Draszik (1):
      remove True option to getVar calls

Davis, Michael (1):
      java.bbclass: oe_makeclasspath does nothing without -s

Jacob Kroon (2):
      cacao: Use python3 in java wrapper script
      openjdk-8: Don't set TOPDIR bitbake variable

Kraag Gorim (2):
      java-library: inherit python native
      icedtea7-native: inherit python native

Kyle Russell (1):
      icedtea7-native: set default x11 PACKAGECONFIG from DISTRO_FEATURES

Marek Belisko (1):
      jamvm: Disable inlining

Mohamad Noor Alim Hussin (1):
      class/java-native: remove

Richard Leitner (8):
      icedtea7-native: add patch to fix friend declaration of prefix_relocInfo
      icedtea7-native: use openjdk build helper functions
      java.bbclass: remove bashism in comparison
      README: mention dependency on meta-poky for oeqa image testing
      layer.conf: add LAYERDEPENDS for openembedded-layer aka meta-oe
      icedtea7-native: add patch to fix xattr include path
      openjdk-7: add patch to fix xattr include path
      openjdk-8: update to latest ga version 242

Wenlin Kang (1):
      openjdk-8: fix a random crash on JNI_CreateJavaVM

regards;rl