Milestone tags on OE-core/bitbake repositories

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 09:39:02 UTC 2020

We agreed to create release tags (and we did create those already) not
milestone tags.

At least that's my understanding, see RP's message at 10:23:09 and
bluelightning's shortly after at 10:24:04.

I personally don't see them very useful, but if khem has access to largish
QA teams who might use them, then we should reconsider.