[bitbake-devel] recipes & kernel dependencies

Frederic BLAIN frederic.blain at valeo.com
Thu Oct 11 13:17:50 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm quite new to bitbake but I'm facing a issues with some of my
software components that require specific kernel features to be
enabled (CONFIG_GPIO_SYSFS, ...) and that the current kernel config
does not.

Is there any way to indicate in a recipe that the component depend on
specific kernel feature ? What I'm looking for is a kind of KDEPEND
that ideally would trigger an error during the do_qa task.

Thanks for your support,

--
Frédéric
This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).