[bitbake-devel] recipes & kernel dependencies

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Thu Oct 11 17:23:17 UTC 2012

Hello Frédéric

I think what you are looking for is DEPENDS and RDEPENDS, and possibly
RECOMMENDS and RRECOMMENDS. Some docs are here:

http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Getting_started
http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Inspect_DEPENDS
http://www.yoctoproject.org/documentation

Also, the bitbake-devel list is normally used specifically for
development of the bitbake tool, so it is not often watched as closely
for those actually using the tool. You'll probably have better luck
with the openembedded-core mailing list.

hope this helps!

Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org