[bitbake-devel] hg fetcher failures for SRCREV set to a tag

Jon Szymaniak jon.szymaniak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 18:35:34 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:51 AM, Richard Purdie
<richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

>> > This does sound like the best bet, to me.
>> > --
>> > Christopher Larson
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Just wanted to touch base on this issue. I didn't hear anything back
>> on the little patch I posted...not sure if that's a silent rejection,
>> if I didn't include the right info in the subject line, or if folks
>> haven't had a chance to test it. If there's something I screwed up,
>> please do let me know for future reference. :)
>>
>> http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/bitbake-devel/2012-December/003962.html
>
> Sorry about the delay, vacation and lots of other distractions. The
> patch was find and I've merged it now, thanks. I did have trouble
> applying it as it appeared the whitespace was messed up. I fixed it up
> manually this time though.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard

Richard,

Thanks for pinging back -- I know it's certainty that busy time of year. :)

If you happen to have any details on those whitespace issues, mind
shooting that my way? I'd like to get a feel of where I screwed up
there. (e.g. email client, stuff in my .vimrc, etc)

Thanks,
Jon