[bitbake-devel] can't get xserver-xorg to compile librecord.so

RIDET Aurelien aurelien.ridet at preciamolen.fr
Mon Feb 15 15:14:20 UTC 2016

Dear,

For x11vnc, I need librecord.so embedded on my image device, but I can't get it in any way. Tried to force -enable-record in EXTRA_OECONF, tried to append xserver-xorg-extension-record in IMAGE_INSTALL, tried to upgrade xorg-server to 1.18.0, it compile but doesn't provide the file I need. And tried to downgrade to 1.11.2 as it was the last version where lib were shipped without particular configuration, but couldn't compile it (due to too much dep).
I also tried to remove all extra_oeconf, without luck. In the best case I got a file librecord.la but couldn't find any way to transform it in librecord.so

Can someone help me on this ?

My device is an iMX6, on fido branch

Best regards.

Aurelien Ridet