[bitbake-devel] Problem using Subversion in Pyro

Alan Levy alan.levy at plextek.com
Fri May 19 09:57:40 UTC 2017

Richard,

I can see that you don't want to force the host system to support subversion and I concur that the resulting error message is unhelpful.

However under Morty this worked just fine so Pyro breaks existing recipes in a way that's very hard to understand, even if the solution is easy once you know how.  I would suggest that as well as providing a helpful error message the documentation should also explain what's going on and how to fix it.

Regards

Alan

ALAN LEVY, Lead Consultant, Embedded Systems

Plextek Consulting, The Plextek Building, London Road, Great Chesterford, Saffron Walden, CB10 1NY, UK
T: +44 (0) 1799 533200    E: alan.levy at plextek.com  W: www.plextek.com