[bitbake-devel] Releases of BitBake to package for Fedora?

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 09:22:28 UTC 2017

There is also the opposite use case where people are using bitbake to build
intentionally older release of OE metadata and bitbake often isn't
backwards compatible. So as Paul said they need to use older release of
bitbake with older release of metadata and the latest version of bitbake
from their favorite distribution won't be compatible with it.