[bitbake-devel] LAYERSERIES_CORENAMES empty

Ilya Kondrashkin kondrashkin.ilya at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 14:53:18 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

Currently I’m experiencing issue with LAYERSERIES_COMPAT variable.
I have “sumo” revision of poky and layer with LAYERSERIES_COMPAT set to “rocko sumo”. Every bitbake call gets failed due to layer incompatibility.

After adding some debug lines to bitbake/lib/bb/cookerdata.py I found out that LAYERSERIES_CORENAMES is empty. Checked layer.conf of poky/meta - LAYERSERIES_CORENAMES is set to “core”.

Did you see such issue before? Is there any known solution to escape from this? I cannot find any references over the internet.

Thanks.
Regards,
Ilya.