[bitbake-devel] Copying the files to sysroot

Ugesh Reddy kumar.ugesh003 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 07:36:33 UTC 2018

Hello All,

I have the yocto bsp for iMx8 eval board and compiled it successfully. I have introduced the new custom layer and written .bb file for my recipe and the component is compiled successfully and want to install the my include in sysroot/usr/include/component at the end. I don't have the clue how to do that . Could you please some one guide me.

I want the below to be achieved from .bb files.

1. I want to copy the header includes to sysroot/usr/include/component

2. Another recipe shall be able to refer the header from sysroot/usr/include/component

Regards,

Ugesh