[OE-core] Wiki seems dead. is openembedded wiki still active?

Klausfpga klausfpga at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 09:59:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

After many years I wanted to play with ompenembedded again.

So I wanted to go to the wiki ( http://www.openembedded.org/ ) to get
some info.

The wiki displays:
> MediaWiki internal error.
>

> Exception caught inside exception handler

Am I using the correct url? (it's at least the url also mentioned in
wikipedia)

Is the Wiki just temporarily down and I was just unlucky enough to try
to connect at the wromg time?

What I wanted to find out on the wiki:

- what branch / tag to checkout to have a consitant verison
- what to use as starting point for a minimalist x86 system being able
to run under qemu (x86)
- How to add a gnu toolchain package to my minimalist target system
- what to use as starting point for a minimalist arm11 system being able
to run under qemu (x86)
- what is the recommended way to run bitbake in a 64 bit environment
(psyco is not working). Is pypy an option?
- what are the correct mailing lists for such questions

Thanks in advance for  your answers