[OE-core] new feature? (for "DL_DIR")

Ni Qingliang niqingliang at insigma.com.cn
Fri Aug 26 02:47:29 UTC 2011

I found that: for every vcs (e.g. git) package, except a directory in
"git" or "git2", there is another file "*.tar.gz" in the downloads dir.

but for my own package, e.g linux 2.6.35 for i.mx28, only the directory
under "git2", I can't found the tar.gz file in downloads, why?

--
Yi Qingliang
倪庆亮

Insigma