[OE-core] dbus-native --with-x

Phil Blundell pb at pbcl.net
Wed Jun 1 16:01:14 UTC 2011

Is there any compelling reason why dbus-native needs to be built
--with-x?  This seems to be causing quite a large stack of native X11
packages to get built with, as far as I can tell, no useful result.

dbus-native itself is pulled in by way of insane.bbclass ->
desktop-file-utils-native -> glib-2.0-native, which I guess is
reasonable.  Though, as a future project, it might be nice to try to
curtail the dependency on d-f-u-native if there aren't actually
any .desktop files being shipped.

p.