[OE-core] dbus-native --with-x

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at windriver.com
Wed Jun 1 16:58:46 UTC 2011

On 6/1/11 11:54 AM, Phil Blundell wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 11:48 -0500, Mark Hatle wrote:
>> So in the above, perl and python are really the only items that could be disabled.
>
> Just to be clear, in the list you mentioned, were you talking about the
> usage of rpm-native for rpmdeps, or the usage by package_rpm.bbclass
> itself?

I was talking about rpm-native recipe in general, and how it's used.

rpmdeps requires a good chunk of the rpm infrastructure (even if we don't end up
using rpmbuild or rpm commands during the build..)

> If we can avoid building perl-native and python-native then that
> certainly sounds like a win on its own, though :-)

It "should" be as simple and adding --without-perl and --without-python to the
configuration line...  but I haven't tried it.

--Mark