[OE-core] Layer index wiki page

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Tue Jun 7 16:12:50 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've created a wiki page to provide a central index of all layers that can be
used with oe-core:

 http://www.openembedded.org/index.php/LayerIndex

This is by no means complete - I started with the list from Cliff's changelog
and added a few on from there. I was also looking around for a page with the
Ångström setup instructions that specifically mentions being oe-core based but
I couldn't find it (Koen?) I'm still thinking about how to best represent layer
repos that contain multiple layers too (e.g. meta-oe, meta-smartphone, etc.).

Comments / updates / additions welcome.

Cheers,
Paul

--