[OE-core] Where is atom-pc.conf hiding?

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Jun 13 23:17:08 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 23:04, Richard Purdie
<richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> So on the one hand I do understand your concern. I'm personally and
> Yocto are doing the best we can. On the other I'd suggest if testing
> certain combinations is this important to you (or Mentor?), stepping up
> and helping with the testing would be *much* appreciated and it isn't
> the sole responsibility of myself or Saul.

It would be easier and better if people at Yocto could start basing
their work on oe-core so stuff get tested there instead of Poky. Poky
would then be an integration point not a base.

More then once I got broken trees for stuff that were pushed to
oe-core and were not working due missing fixes or features that were
pushed to Poky's bitbake but not to the upstream one.

Doing this would help to improve it a lot. For example meta-intel
would be already fixed since people would be using it against oe-core
and would have already noticed the missing machine  definition and
like.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br