[OE-core] eglibc testing?

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:41:56 UTC 2011

On 6/16/2011 3:15 AM, Phil Blundell wrote:
> I just ran "make check" under qemu on my eglibc-2.13 build (from oe-core
> master) and got rather a lot of failures.  It wasn't immediately obvious
> to me whether these were libc bugs, qemu infelicities, oe-related
> harness problems, or some kind of local finger trouble.
>
> Before I spend too much time investigating this, are other people seeing
> the same effect?  What approach do the Yocto folks use for glibc
> testing: are they running the testsuite directly on target hardware, or
> via qemu, or something else?

I nfsmount eglibc builddir on target and run the testsuite. I see aroung
10-15 fails. Havent run the testsuite in a while

> The gcc testsuite is next on my list to look at and, again, I'd be
> interested to hear what approach other folks are using there and what
> sort of results they are currently getting.

I have a script that I use to launch cross testing needs a bit of setup
like passwordless ssh access to target. Results are pretty sane I have
posted results to oe-ml occasionally.

I can start some testsuite once my build finishes today and post.