[OE-core] [RFC] systemd units packaging

Koen Kooi koen at dominion.thruhere.net
Fri May 6 16:06:50 UTC 2011

Op 6 mei 2011, om 17:36 heeft Otavio Salvador het volgende geschreven:

> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 11:51, Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.thruhere.net> wrote:
>> So, is having both sets inside ${PN} a dealbreaker?
>
> I think it is not BUT this choice could be a distro choice.

Everything can be a distro choice, you can make gtk/qt or even qt-x11/qt-e a distro choice. The point is to see what is an image choice and what isn't. Defaulting to distro choice is a recipe for disaster (pun intended)

I do *NOT* want to write a new distro.conf for every silly option out there.