[OE-core] Pull request with misc changes

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Tue May 10 12:53:19 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 02:17, Saul Wold <sgw at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> Next time, please use the create-pull-request script, which will generate a
> set of patch emails so that we can review this information via email. I will
> make a couple of additional comments below associated with each patch.

It has a problem to me since it depends on using the contrib repo and
I am using github.
>>       insane.bbclass: skip license checksum if LICENSE is "CLOSED"
>
> I assume you are adding this for layers and commercial work, we should never
> have CLOSED in any open layer.

Sure. I fully agree but I also think it is insane to have to provide a
fake license file to workaround it in every repository I am using
internally.

>>       cmake: add support for oe qt4 tools names
>
> Please add a comment to the patch explaining it's purpose and origin, and
> include a Signed-off-by: if appropriate. Any patches that you have modified
> or added should include the above info.

On the patch itself? Any doc describing an example of it?

I am waiting for Richard and Koen replies about my questions and will
provide updated patches for the unmerged ones.

Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br