[OE-core] Pull request with misc changes

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Tue May 10 18:20:34 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 15:00, Saul Wold <sgw at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> Is there a reason you can't use the oe-core-contrib repo and create a branch
> there?  Can the script be modified to support github also?

Not a hard one but I prefer to have it into our repository since
people can fork it there and follow it.

> It creates get another remote that we need to fetch from.

Or it creates another remote I need to push to.

To merge you don't need to add a remote but pull from the git URL
included into the pull command line.

>> On the patch itself? Any doc describing an example of it?
>>
> Mark Hatle has (or will have shortly) a proposal out to the OE community for
> commit and patch message guidelines, as a starting point, you can look at
> the wiki:
>
> https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Recipe_%26_Patch_Style_Guide

I have pushed it already. It is available on the mailing list, please
take a look.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br