[OE-core] Pull request with misc changes

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Wed May 11 05:39:51 UTC 2011

On 05/10/2011 11:20 AM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 15:00, Saul Wold <sgw at linux.intel.com> wrote:
>> Is there a reason you can't use the oe-core-contrib repo and create a branch
>> there?  Can the script be modified to support github also?
>
> Not a hard one but I prefer to have it into our repository since
> people can fork it there and follow it.

I use the script for multiple repositories (poky, oe-core, meta-intel,
and various other layers). A configurable remote URL would be a
reasonable thing to add to the script. Perhaps leveraging something from
the current .git/config ? I haven't really looked into it, but if
someone else wants to I am not opposed to discussing it.

--
Darren

--
Darren Hart