[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL 14/16] distro-tracking: update data for some toolchain recipes

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Oct 19 19:00:00 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 16:30, Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com> wrote:

> hmm manual check means it has to be done manually is there any thing
> that needs it ?
>
> I think unless they are distro specific which seems not since they are
> in oe-core
> they could exist in recipes  thats my opinion.

I agree that this should be put into the recipes. Besides this allows
for checking if it was updated when the version has been updated.

If done right, when updating the version this data will be updated
together. I see no change in the amount of changes.

A plus of this choice is it will be more difficult to forget to update
that info. This happened in last qt update for an example.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br