[OE-core] Slight change to merging procedure - master-next

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Sep 30 11:32:54 UTC 2011

One of the issues I've been having is that I read through patches once
doing review and then have to wait ~24 hours before merging any patches
I think are acceptable in case others have comments. This means I have
to go through emails twice and its a bit of a pain.

I'm therefore going to start maintaining master-next with patches I
think are ready. They'll sit there for 24 hours before being merged if
there aren't other issues raised by anyone else.

I could just do this in private but I'm choosing to make it public. I
want to be clear that branch can rebase and change, its not definite
until it hits master. I hope some people find it useful.