[OE-core] local.conf & bblayers.conf changes...

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Tue Jul 3 17:01:04 UTC 2012

On 07/03/2012 09:42 AM, Rich Pixley wrote:
> Where can I find a description of the recent changes and what I need to
> do to bring my files back up to current?
>
> What were the incompatible changes?

For bblayers.conf, we bumped the version becase we moved the BBPATH
initial setting into the bblayers.conf to ensure we dont accidently
pickup things in . because of the way a :: was being parsed.  See
this commit
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky/commit/?id=5e3a61b40b7b697d83b41e7e247cd1f94eb7673c

Not sure what you mean about local.conf, since I am not sure of your
starting point.

Sau!