[OE-core] target rpm build failure

Giuseppe Condorelli giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:17:25 UTC 2012

Hi Khem,

how the site_config directory interacts in the uclibc build?
I mean, although it is available in the recipe-core/uclibc directory I
cannot see any reference to siteconfig in logs.
Also the uclibc recipe declares a prepend function for siteconfig_gencache,
so I can suppose
we want to use it. But how?
Currently I'm not understanding why the target rpm package is building in
your environment and failing in mine.
Maybe this is due to the wrong (incomplete) build of uclibc? I can see
reference to mtrace and mcheck.h in the
files contained in the site_config directory.

Please let me know.
Best Regards,
Giuseppe