[OE-core] Yocto Project 1.2.1 release plan.

Scott Garman scott.a.garman at intel.com
Tue May 1 21:56:13 UTC 2012

On 05/01/2012 02:47 PM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:16 PM, Scott Garman<scott.a.garman at intel.com>  wrote:
>> Sorry about this folks - my denzil-next branch was based on oe-core and not
>> poky. So I've just deleted the branch and will be re-creating it shortly.
>
> Grrrr :-(

Just talking with RP about this on #yocto - there will be both oe-core
and poky-based branches for denzil-next. Right now Richard's been
maintaining the denzil-next branch on the oe-core git repo, so what I
needed was a poky-based branch, not another oe-core one.

My apologies for inadvertently implying that there might be be an
oe-core based denzil-next branch.

Scott

--
Scott Garman