[OE-core] [Patch] Update dpkg to one available

Marko Lindqvist cazfi74 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 11:29:44 UTC 2012

 I'm trying to make my first openembedded-core build. That failed due
to dpkg-1.15.8.5 being not available for download any more.

 Attached patch allowed me to get past that point (updating dpkg
recipe to use latest (1.16.3) dpkg), but as I'm just learning my way
around, this has not been subject to any real testing.

 - Changes equivalent to dpkg-deb-avoid-fflush.patch seem now to be in
upstream (probably this exact patch applied)
 - I just adjusted perllibdir.patch, but I'm not sure if it's needed
at all any more. It was used to remove unconditional PERL_LIBDIR
assignment, but now the assignment is conditional in upstream anyway

 - ML