[OE-core] Embed initramfs into kernel

Yevhen Kyriukha kirgene at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:11:39 UTC 2013

Thanks!

I was trying to build the kernel and I got the following error:
Aborted dependency loops search after 10 matches.

I copied core-image-minimal-initramfs and changed IMAGE_INSTALL:
IMAGE_INSTALL = "initramfs-live-boot busybox udev base-passwd".
Also I added
INITRAMFS_IMAGE = "custom-initramfs"
to my kernel recipe.

As far as I understand initramfs image depends on the kernel that depends
on initramfs image.

Best regards,
Yevhen