[OE-core] RFC: Web browsing and HTML in OE-Core

Phil Blundell pb at pbcl.net
Fri Aug 23 15:56:37 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-08-23 at 12:17 +0100, Richard Purdie wrote:
> I think ultimately we need both, a real world user of webkit and also a
> webkit-ptest type package too. They both let us test different things,
> one probably more quickly than the other, with the other being more
> complete.

Well, logically that would mean that we'd need a real-world user of
webkit for every port (or at least, for the three ports that are
currently supportable within oe-core).  It's not obvious that this would
scale very well.

What are the things that you think would be tested better with midori
than with the standalone launcher and test wrappers?

p.