[OE-core] Multiple MACHINE building is broken in OE-core?

Cooper Jr., Franklin fcooper at ti.com
Thu Feb 7 18:00:12 UTC 2013

I found what the problem was. Some machine config file defined TARGET_ARCH = "arm" and others did not. By default bitbake conf file sets TARGET_ARCH = ${TUNE_ARCH}. Although when evaluated TUNE_ARCH is set to "arm".

Using that diffsig tool bitbake gave different checksums because a change in task dependencies since some machines TARGET_ARCH depended on TUNE_ARCH while others didn't.

Thanks for your help Martin.