[OE-core] Recipes with SRC_URI in .inc file and checksum in bb file

Marko Lindqvist cazfi74 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 16:59:17 UTC 2013

On 4 January 2013 18:45, Philip Balister <philip at balister.org> wrote:

> I am on the process of updating the fftw recipes to the most recent
> version. Along the way I noticed it looks like the checksum test is
> being ignored. The only way I can get it to fail is to remove all the
> checksum entries from the bb files.

 I've got this kind of problems when I have made several iterations of
the recipe update. In my case the explanation has always been that
first test already downloaded the file, so no matter what I do to
checksums after that, there's no download + checksum check on later
tests.
 Remove file and <file>.done from download, + 'bitbake <recipe> -c clean'

 - ML