[OE-core] meta-toolchain build for uclibc, possible issue?

Giuseppe Condorelli giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 08:30:42 UTC 2013

Hi Richard,

thanks for your reply.
Indeed my doubt remain valid, because I'm not understanding why I can build
an image (i.e. bitbake core-image-minimal)
simply building the cross-compiler uclibc based plus the other packages and
instead I cannot create the
sdk containing  an uclibc based toolchain (containing the cross-compiler),
able to be installed and used by third part to build
their own target applications.

For sure conceptually I'm missing something.

Best Regards,
Giuseppe