[OE-core] How to solve the make 3.82 issue at sanity check time?

Giuseppe Condorelli giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 09:43:05 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

I saw it early this morning (reading the previous thread)
but I've not put it in the right attention I think.
Now I've installed the sdk using that script and a run is still ongoing.
I'll let you know.
I ask the same to you: are you sure the FC17 and ahead have solved the make
issue?

Many thanks,
Cheers.
Giuseppe