[OE-core] How to solve the make 3.82 issue at sanity check time?

Paul Barker paul at paulbarker.me.uk
Wed Jul 24 08:55:48 UTC 2013

On 24 July 2013 09:47, Giuseppe Condorelli
<giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> Many thanks for the quick reply Stefan,
>
> For completion, I'm working on FC16.
> Indeed (before sending the mail) I tried downloading the make rpm for FC17
> (rpmfind.net) and to use it
> (accordingly unpackaged under my personal directory, updating the PATH) with
> the same failure.
> Can this sound strange for you?
> As you know, which are the make versions Fedora has released for the
> FC17/18?
>
> I think at the moment the build of the buildtools-tarball will be the way
> I'll follow, temporary disabling the sanity check.
>
> Cheers,
> Giuseppe

As stated in a previous thread, there's a snapshot of the buildtools
at http://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/pub/nightly/CURRENT/buildtools/
which might work for you. It should install a known good set of tools
including make. This could be a good test for it.

--
Paul Barker

Email: paul at paulbarker.me.uk
http://www.paulbarker.me.uk