[OE-core] How to solve the make 3.82 issue at sanity check time?

Giuseppe Condorelli giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 08:47:56 UTC 2013

Many thanks for the quick reply Stefan,

For completion, I'm working on FC16.
Indeed (before sending the mail) I tried downloading the make rpm for FC17 (
rpmfind.net) and to use it
(accordingly unpackaged under my personal directory, updating the PATH)
with the same failure.
Can this sound strange for you?
As you know, which are the make versions Fedora has released for the
FC17/18?

I think at the moment the build of the buildtools-tarball will be the way
I'll follow, temporary disabling the sanity check.

Cheers,
Giuseppe